This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Jobble does not own or control or to people that Jobble does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Jobble collects personal information when: (1) you register for a Jobble account; (2) when you use Jobble products or services; and (3) when you visit Jobble pages. Jobble may also receive personal information from our business partners.
- When you register with Jobble, we ask for personably identifiable information. Once you register with Jobble and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Jobble also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, Jobble cookie information and the page you requested.
- Jobble uses information for three general purposes: (1) to customize the advertising and content you see; (2) to fulfill your requests for certain products and services; and (3) and to provide traffic statistics on our server logs. None of the statistics reported include personal information about any Jobble member.
- Jobble will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- Jobble may send personal information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Jobble to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Jobble Terms of Service and Use, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Jobble may set and access Jobble cookies on your computer.
- Jobble allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Jobble's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Jobble gives you the ability to edit your Jobble Account Information and preferences at any time.
- Your Jobble Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- Jobble may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages